Hanowa has been pushing the rugged aesthetic since 1963, when it was founded in Bienne, Switzerland, by Hans Noll. In 1990, the brand made this look its signature style with the founding of Swiss Military Hanowa, with an emphasis on robust sports watches at accessible prices. Since then, the brand, which emanated from Hanowa, has combined Swiss-Made quality with sporty design. The addition of ‘Swiss Military’ highlights the values of the Swiss armed forces: robustness, endurance and high precision as, well as the ability to function in extreme conditions.
- Neo-classical model with unique dial design
- Gents chronograph with centre stop second (1/1 sec), intermediate timing, accumulated riming, 1/10 second counter (10 hour counter after 30min), 30min counter, small second.
- Swiss precision chronograph quartz movement RONDA 5040.D
- 50M water resistant
- Scratch resistant sapphire coated crystal
- Date display at 4 o'clock
- Stainless steal mesh bracelet
|Manufacturer||Swiss Military by Hanowa|
14days exchange period
Exchange not valid when an offer price is offered