Roamer was founded by Swiss watchmaker Fritz Meyer in 1888. Meyer aimed to create a robust yet elegant watch at a reasonable and affordable price. The brand was first set up in Solothurn, Switzerland where it employed six people to produce cylinder escapements for the watch industry. The Roamer brand as it is known today was born in 1955. Roamer celebrated its 125th anniversary in 2013. The brand maintains its strong tradition of high-end production and constant innovation. Roamer appeals to men and women who appreciate unique design and excellent craftsmanship.
Core Features of the Roamer R-Line Collection:
- The watches in the Roamer R-Line collection are a perfect combination of beautiful timeless design and expert watchmaking.
- The dial of each R-Line watch is protected by scratch-resistant sapphire glass.
Model Specifications 718982 48 75 70:
- This watch features a green sunray dial with three sub dials.
- Functions on the dial include a weekday display, a date display, and a chronograph.
- The dial exhibits applied gold-tone baton indices with gold-tone hour, minute and second hands.
- The dial is framed by a yellow gold PVD and stainless steel case. The case measures 43mm in diameter.
- This timepiece is finished with a dual-tone yellow gold PVD and stainless steel bracelet. It fastens using a butterfly clasp.
- The watch is powered by a Swiss Made Quartz movement.
- This watch is water resistant up to 50 metres (5 bar).
7 years machine warranty | Validity upon extention after purchase.
14days exchange period